Gallery
A selection of some of our past and present projects

Lions Gate at the upper end of Government Avenue was renovated in 2008
Lion Gateway, Government Avenue, south end of old V.O.C. gardens - instigated restoration

Sendinggestig, Old Slave Church, 40 Long Street
off Faure Street near Kloof Street
van Reede van Oudtshoorn Vault, Gardens c1791, maintained by us 

The Tokai Manor House designed by Louis-Michel Thibault in 1796, lobbying for repairs, appropriate use and maintenance 

Lutheran Church complex in Strand Street

Detail of the Lutheran Church complex

St Stephen's Church, Riebeeck Square - contribution to restore

Old Fire Station, Strand Street - instigated restoration

Boshof Gates, Newlands, 1786, instigated restoration

Avenue House, Mowbray, , contributed to development proposals

Coornhoop, Observatory, bought in 1960's, restored and sold

 Valkenburg Manor House

Steenberg Manor House, contributed to development proposals

Bertram House Museum,  Hiddingh Campus, Company Gardens,